A Dependable Blueprint for Meeting Your Coverage Needs
After 40-plus years of providing insurance, we've learned there's no substitute for experience when it comes to protecting your livelihood. Our team leverages decades of successful insurance experience to ensure you are properly covered against the most common risks effecting you and your business:
In working with you, we will:
- Get to know how your company operates so we can assess your needs.
- Conduct a systematic evaluation of your liabilities.
- Identify strategies for reducing and eliminating exposures.
- Develop a plan for protecting your business, including coverage options, service requirements and budget.
- Research multiple providers to pinpoint a plan tailored to your needs.
Our product lines include:
Have You Thought About...?
Most business owners can identify physical assets they should insure. But look again. Are there other areas where are you exposed? Consider the following:
- What liabilities do your property, physical plant, and inventory present?
- What about company vehicles and equipment?
- Are there unforeseen exposures?
- Your people are your greatest strength - are they protected?
- Are there intellectual assets you must protect?
- Do you have a catastrophe plan to assure the continuation of your business?
- Are financial records properly secured?
- What about customer records and contracts?
- Do you have proprietary information that is exposed?
No Two Companies Are Alike
Your business is unique. So are your risks. You need a coverage plan that reflects the things that make your business different from the rest.
A.J. Longo & Associates can offer you policies from more than 25 regional, national and specialty carriers. We're licensed in 20 states, and we can provide nationwide coverage, too.
More choices, more flexibility - its part of our pledge to write an insurance policy suited to your needs